Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Current Stored Information

German course starts at 6:30 ends at 9:30, has a break at 8.
I attend my photoseminar two times, the first on November 5, other people will present their results on November 6th at 3:15.
Pall Mall and L&M cigarettes cost 3.50 euros.
I owe Professor Brandes 93.- euros.
I gave Arne, Michael Marx, Michael Granado (I also gave him the money for Juliette, which was about 7.13 euros, Chris, Maik, Andre, Chantal, Jo and probably someone else wilkhahn money today.
The sum of it all was about 750.- euros.
Someone recieved exactly 110.- euros.
We had about 6500.- euros in the Wilkhahn account yesterday.
The add numbers in Excel one writes SUM=(cellname-cellname) in a cell.
I have a stack of books about a foot tall to read.
I need to read Massive Change by the end of the week.
Ein Julitag can wait to be read until we start as a course.
I want to photograph every monday, because I will have it completely free.
Sleeping against the wall is rather comfortable.
India is 3.5 hours ahead of Germany.
Utah is 8 behind Germany.
It will cost 28 euros per book to print softcover copies of the wilkhahn book on Lulu.de
The tuesday talk today was called "Why being international" which is technically incorrect.
I have not watched the very last episode of the last season of "Are You Being Served".
I had a lot of ideas today, if they're good will decide itself within a couple of days.
My jacket has 2 buttons.
My black skirt can show a little skin between the buttons and zipper if I'm not careful.
The only thing I need to get done at work is Website updates.
My room number is 05-16.

Hmm, this could go on forever I'm sure. But I was justing thinking today about all the little details about my current life that I will forget within a short time-frame after they become irrelevant. So I thought I'd document a bit of my short-term infomation see what I remember in a couple of weeks, or months, or years.

I realized that we store all sorts of little information in our heads, and the more often we use it after that, the more permanent it becomes in our head. This may, however, have been a good realization for my German learning, I just need to go through my flashcards often, and put effort into using what I learn on a daily basis, and it will stick better (so far new stuff isn't really sticking well).

No comments: